Phillippines

Phillippines

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Crazy Week!!

wow, what a magulo week!  every thing was weird, haha.  So, Sister Butler, my MTC companion, has been my house mate during this transfer.  It has been her adn her comp and then me and mine.  She went home this week... :(  SHe was struggling with depression and stuff.  So then I got put into a threesome with me, sis perez, and sister Dial (Sis Butler's comp).  We had to work in TWO different areas!!  wow, rough!  We were running around like crazy!  Really hard.  It will be like this until Thursday (transfer day).  I can't believe I am already done with another transfer!  wow.

Okay, sorry if this email is way confusing.  I don't have any time because I had other people to write and such!  But Brother Conrado was baptized last Saturday!!!!! Yay!  He is doing so great!  Magaling siya talaga!  REally though.  He goes around himself and is introducing himself to the ward.  It is great.  I hope he keeps staying strong.

We also met this AMAZING family last Monday.  We had a referral from the Ochoco family.  We had FHE with the Ochoco's and the family they referred.  Then on Tuesday we visited the family by themselves.  wow, so humble.  I love them!  We already extended a soft baptismal invitation to them twice and they accepted!  We pray they keep progressing and really come to know for themselves of the truth.  We can't set a specific baptism date with them yet because they aren't married....  They have four beautiful children.  the oldest is seven.  

We also wanted to extend IBDs to Melody and Arnel and STILL haven't been able to because they are never both home!  Satan is working on them.  Please pray for them.

OH! We met a golden family!  So there are these two sisters we went to teach.  they are awesome and have so many wonderful questions.  When we went to teach them this weekend, their older sister joined our lesson.  wow, she is so prepared TOO!  It wasn't our plan to talke about Joseph Smith's first vision, but the Spirit prompted- so I pulled out the pamphlet and turned to the picture of Joseph smith's first vision and explained it and the 1st vision.  She immediately started to describe how she was feeling.  She said that she always does bible study because she is catholic, but that she has NEVER felt the way she did when she saw the picture of Joseph Smith in the Sacred Grove.  she said she felt chills even thoough is was mainit.  She said she felt it in her back and through her whole body.  she said she knows something is different about our church.  Wow, the spirit bore witness to me that I really am testifying of the true church.  We testified that her feelings were from the Holy Ghost. She committed to read the intro to the BOM and pray to know for herself.  Also, we asked if the three of them would come to church.  The two younger said yes, but the oldest sister (the one who felt so strongly about the first vision) said she couldn't come becasue of work.  We asked her the days she works and asked her if she could try to work saturdays instead of sundays.  Then on sunday, SHE CAME!  Wow!  We are so happy for this family.  they have 6 kids and their mom.  We are hopeful that we will eventually be teaching ALL SEVEN of them! :)  and sister Aurea already has an IBD for May 14th!  Please pray for this golden family!

I love you all!  My time is up.  I know God lives.  I testify that our Savior Jesus Christ has His arms outstretched for us all to come unto Him.

Love!!!!!

sister Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment